|
Friday, August 22, 2008, 5:51:00 PM
Hello . I am back again. -.- Haiz. Not very happy with the CT results. I failed geography. 7/20. and the highest in our class shld be 17/20. Excatly 10 marks more than me. OMG. And more den half the class failed. -.- haiizz. Is it I too stupid ? Or is the teacher fault ? Or both ?? haiizz. Den chem CT results also not very li xiang. I got 10/20. At least those fila project can help me ? Idk. The highest is 17/20 ? i tink so. and the lowest is 2/20. -.- OMG. i haven get back lit ,math and history. I think i am going to get a heart attack sooner or later. Coz those 3 were the ones I super no confident in. Geo and Sci alerady get so lan liao. Contince getting this kind of marks will get stroke. OMG. -.- In case I really get heart attack or stroke , pls send me to the hospital. the best is the nearest one , in case I die halfway to the hospital. -.- Den happy new year to myself. haiiz. Wad am i thinking? Even myself have no idea at all. Shld u feel pathetic for me? I am looking forward to it. But u last minute backed out. Leaving me there like a stupid idiot. But do I have a choice? No i dun. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|