Friday, August 15, 2008, 6:48:00 PM


hahahahah.
Today super high.
dunno why :)
Anyway
CT FINALLY OVER !!
Yeah man.
At least can slack abit ?
CT I 1 day nvr sleep sia.
Studying 24hours.
guai kia :D

BTW,
yesterday was his and lit ct.
History still okkay larh.
Lit=die.
Not enough time sia.
I am not the only one.
Almost the whole class.
And i only wrote a little.
haiiz.
bo bian liao :(
Den is geography.
skipskipskip
Den is recess,
didnt go down to eat coz recording the IR thing.
But int the end also nvr record.
Coz clarice cannot make it.
Den is art.
Kim,fel and me also nvr listened to Mr Rayan.
Den he scolded us.
Den derek and blahh tok about whether want to go bowling anot.
Den Mr Rayan said," Bowl bowl bowl , later I bowl you arhh den u noe.Still tok infront of me huh."
Den we all lmao :D
hahahhahah =]
Den after tat is english lesson.
Kim very joker sia.
hahahahas (:
Den is chinese.
Got back our HMT paper.
Got 69/100.
Haiiz.
Just 1 more mark to get an A.
MY ONE MARK !!
haiiz.
After sch went to mac with alot of ppl larhh.
Including my 2 best pals.
Den felicia stomach ache.
Nvr go for vball training.
Takecare :)
Den jarrod is a joker :D
lmao.

Today
Was sci and FnN CT.
Sci very difficult.
Haiizzz.
Kim said the highest she can get is 1/20.
Den i zzzzzz.
Hahahahahs.
Den is FnN.
Still okkay larhh :D
Hahahahh.
Den after CT is sci.
Test the shelter thing.
Our group de model very special.
Aiya,next time i take a pic of it ;P
Den after tat is recess.
I didnt even go down 4 recess
coz of recording of IR.
haiiz.
But in the end also useless.
Coz classroom too noisy.
Den is chinese.
Got the composition test.
My mind a piece o f blank jiu you :(
Haizzzzz.
Den is CME.
Ms cheng lesson.
Speechless about it.
Den went out with ginnie and agnes to JP
coz got no place to go.
Den went to eat first.
After eating no where to go.
Actunally want to see movie.
"the journey to the center of the earth"
Look niceee :D
But in the end also nvr watch.
haiizz.
nvms.
Den went to nlb.
to look for cooking books.
Den at there lmao alot.
Lmao until the librarian asked us to keep quiet.
Coz ginnie found alot bks tat is concern to _______.
Den still got the pic of it.
Den all lmao.
hahahahahhhh :D
Den after tat went to eat Andersen icecream.
Den after tat went home lorhh :D

You sux.
You think you very good.
Yaya, pigs will fly.
Toking so many craps and expect us to listen to you.
You think you are experienced in it.
As if.
You even kinda look down on _____
Wadever.
Everyone just hate the shit out of you.
You happy, you smile.
You not happy, you vent all your anger on us.
We are not your boxing bags.
We are human with our human rights.
You said ," This is for your own good
But I dun see the good points out
Wadever and anything.
We all just simply hate you.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon