Saturday, August 23, 2008, 2:32:00 PM


got this pic from felicia's blog :D


Tat time on the mac , bing liang emo.Dk wad happened :(


Felicia took tis on geography lesson.



We just want a good teacher.
Is it so difficult ?
You are the one who wanted us to voice out.
After we voiced out , you asked us to keep those comment to ourself.
Why are you so emotional?
Trying to gain smypathy?
We seriously just wanted a good teacher.
A good teachers day.
A good children day.
A good class results.
All tis affect you.
and lastly us.
We might be wrong.
So it you.
Have you ever think why?
We might need to reflect on our own behaviour.
So it you.
Have you ever reflect on yourself ?



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon