Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 7:21:00 PM


1. The person who last tag me is none other then :
CBL

2. My relationship with him/her is :
Friends:)

3. Your five impression of him/her :
-siao siao de.
-sot sot de.
-crazy crazy de.
-Good friend larhh [ giving him face ] ==
-I dunno liao.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for me :
Got mehh ??

5. The most memorable thing he/she said to you :
diao == nth.

6. If he/she become your lover, you will :
ohh, HAHAS .. Tat is so impossible.

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be :
Not to be so kb == diao

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will :
ignore him lorhh :) Wad u wanna me to do ??

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be :
He too siao :) LOL , jkjk ..i dunno larhh.

10. The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is :
hmm..Must I ?? ==

11. Your overall impression on him/her is :
Too siao :D

12. How you think people around you will feel about you? :
I dunno.I also not them ==

13. The characters you love yourself are :
Being myself :P

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself is :
Sometime abit sot sot.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is :
Being myself :D

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them :
Arh..thank you thank you arhhh (:

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons in your links that you wished to know how they feel about you :
1.Agnes.T
2.Chanapa
3.CINDYY :)
4.Felicia :D
5.JERMAINEE :)
6.JAMIEEE =]
7.Jasmaine
8.Jaslyn
9.Min Er
10.Madeline :P

18. Who does No.4 likes now? [ Felicia ]
-Her love relationship is also complicated until I dunno liao :)

19. Is No.3 a male or female? [Cindy]
-Female

20. If No.3 and No.6 are together is a good thing? [ cindy and jamie ]
pls larhh..they dun even noe each other ..

21. What is No.2 studying about?[chanapa]
??

22. When was the last time you had a chat with No.5? [ jermaine]
Tat sunday :) i think.

23. What kind of music band does No.1 like?[agnes.t]
Chinese song ? english song ? idk.

24. Does No.7 have any siblings? [jasmaine ]
I dunno..

25. Will you woo No.2?[chanapa]
hahaas,provided she let :)

26. How about No.3? [cindy]
nope..Cindy already got her own lover liao.. (:

27. Is No.9 single?[min er]
I tink so ?

28. What is the surname of No.8? [ Jaslyn ]
I dunno

29. What's the hobby of No.6?[jamie ]
i not so sure :(

30. Does No.8 and No.9 get along well?[jaslyn and miner]
They dunno each other :(

31. Where is No.4 Studying?[felicia]
JSS.

32. Talk something casually about No.1 : [ agnes.t]
FUTURE PRESIDENT :)

33. Have you tried developing feelings for No.10? [madeline]
No larhh..

34. Where does No.7 lives at?[jasmaine ]
SINGAPORE (:

35. What colour does No.4 like?[felicia]
I dunno.

36. Are No.6 and No.8 best friend?[jamie & jaslyn ]
they dunno each other .

37. Does No.3 keep any pets?[cindy]
I dun tink so.

38. Is No.2 the sexiest person in the world?[chanapa]
YA !! :)

39. What is No.5 doing now?[jermaine]
slacking?? idk

Tink I had done tis quiz before.
But nvms.
do it again lorhh..
since i so bored :)
gtg.
BYEBYE :D



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon