Thursday, July 17, 2008, 8:20:00 PM



Yuhua there.

felicia's shoes dropped. ==

felicia and my heart.



HELLOOOOOOOO
Long time nvr post liao.
Busy with homework lately
I so guai :x
hahas.
Okay,
finally found a suitable blogskin ?
somehow mahh.
:D
hahas.
It a bit similar to my previous previous previous blogskin.
nvms.
okkay.
This is going to be a long post btw.

Tuesday
First 2 periods is Lit.
nth to say about it.
Next is history.
haiiz.
Still dun understand wad mr edgerton toking.
but we got choice mehh ?
I still prefer Ms Tan.
MS TAN,WE MISS YOU!! =]
hahas.
Den is english.
Forget wad we did.
Math.
Mdm Zheng teaching us.
haiiz
Tink also only half of the class listening.
==
Den IR.
Got the voice recording.
Kai xiang did everything lorhh.
He is GOOD.
hahas.
Den the teacher thought we got practiced and blahh.
==
Den went home taking the same bus as william
==
Den went to wacthed movie.
10promise to my dog.
Quite touching larhhh.

Wednesday
First 4 periods is FnN.
Got theory.
Den the practical.
We cooked spaghetti.
Quite niceee to eat larhh
:D
Den is english.
PASUPATHY SO FUNNY !!
hahas.
I am very serious.
Coz alot of us nvr do homework.
Den she fed up.
Keep on scolding.
Den she asked those why nvr bring de people.
Den dunno who said 'lost.'
Den pasupathy said,"OhMyGod.Must I call the police to report for your lost paper?"
MUHAHA
Den her facial expression SUPER FUNNY !
hahas
okkay,
den kim and derek tio scolding until siao.
Go out of the classroom and sit.
...
Den felicia,kim and I writing letter and passed here passed there.
Woah.
Super funny
hahas
Den bing liang and zac also tio scolding.
Den Jarrod at there dancing.
lols.
Okkay den is math,
nth to say about it.
Den is chinese.
The liu lao shi toking.
nth to say also.
Den went out with felicia to Mac and eat.
Den went to yuhua there and played swing.
Den played played.
Den felicia's shoes dropped out.
so funny
hahas.
Den went home lorhh..
Convent said wanna come in the end nvr.
==

THURSDAY

which is today lorhh.
Actunally got PE.
But got the leadership thing.
So dun have pe instead.
But got geo.
haiiz.
No one listening again.
Den is recess.
Qiwei buy bread 4 us.
Thanks=]
hahas.
Den is art.
do the photo editing blahh.
Den is eng.
Pasupathy nvr come.
Den got relief teacher.
But everyone playing a fool
hahas.
Den is chinese.
Mdm oh didnt came also.
Hahas.
Everyone playing a fool also :)
hahas.
Den went to mac with bing liang,william,zac and kim.
Den at mac met corrina,jangwai,yinting,junwei,yaoher,derek etc etc.
Den after tat they go liao.
Left me,kim,derek,bingliang and zac.
Den actunally wanna go there de.
but in the end nvr go.
Coz of TAT person
haiiz.
Tat after walking there and here.
Went home.
Den went to singapore Expo with my mama.
Got book fair.
Den mama bring me there lorhh.
hahas.
NLB de.
Got sale.
Mag=$5.
books=$1,$2.
So cheap right ?
hahas
Quite worth it larhhh.
Although is second handed de.
Aiya.
I dun mind
==
Den went home lorhhh.
okkay larhh
byebye:)



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon