|
Thursday, July 24, 2008, 7:33:00 PM
Today was normal school day. Morning assembly, Sharnie gave a speech. GREAT JOB :) Hahas. She doesnt seem to scared. Maybe she is,i dunno. Wadever. Anyway, First 2 periods is PE. Played badminton again. Some of my classmates getting sick of badminton liao. Well,can see tat. I still okkay larhh. Den is geography. went to library. B-O-R-I-N-G haiiz. Den is recess. Den is art. Got scolding from teacher. But well.. It is like nth to us.. hahas. jkjk. Den is english. pasupathy said we going to give a speech . OMGosh. I in. darm it. haiiiz. Kimberley~ also tio. But felicia didnt. == Den is chinese. Do the ju zi de.. De actunally nid to stay back. Ms cheng told us to stay back. But in the end dun nid :) So went to KFC with kimberley,bing liang,loh liang,zhen wei,derek. Den saw william and zac there. and cindy,yi man and their friend. Den, loh liang very funny. He wanna crash the ice so he used the straw and kinda poke. Den turned out the straw crashed. Walao. super funny Hahas. Den laughed too much until my porcorn chicken tio stuck at my throat. == Den jarrod goes first. Den william and zac go home also. After that,kimberley went to find mandi,harriel. Den left me only girl there :( Nvms. Den dunno wad happened, bingliang,zhen wei,loh liang suddenly dashed out of the KFC. Left derek and me. == Haiiz. suddenly very awkward. CINDY LARHH == nvms. Dun wanna tok about it. okkay larhh. byebye. you are so unreasonable. You not happy,you scold. You happy,you dun scold. Wad kind of logic is this ? Ass. And you think you are so great~great. yaya,as if. Just toking craps there and you expect us to listen to you. Alway hate you. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|