Monday, July 21, 2008, 5:40:00 PM


Tagged by Min Er.

1. The last person who tagged you is:
Min er :)

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
Goody goody friends =]

3. Your five impression on him/her:
Nice, kind, funny, responsible, cute :D

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
Erms..Teaching me stuffs ?

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
Dont know.

6. If he/she become your lover, you will:
Erms..

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve will be:
More self confidence ?

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
Tat impossible larhhhh

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reasons will be:
No idea

10. The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Give her the courage to have more confidence? [I dunno]

11. Your overall impression of him/her is:
A person who is worth to be friend with =]

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
I dunno lerhh..I also not them =.=

13. The characters you love about yourself are:
I dunno.I just love myself >3

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate about yourself are:
erms..My attitude mahh

15. The most ideal person you wanna be is:
I dun want to be anyone.I just wanna be myself :D

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Love and smile ! =)

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wished to know how they feel about you:
1. Felicia
2. Jamie
3. Chanapa
4. Agnes Tan
5. Ginnie
6. Jermaine
7. Madeline
8. Cher
9. Joyce wong
10. Cindy

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with? Jermaine
Xiao sotong =)

19. Is no.9 a male or female? Joyce wong
Female

20. If no.7&10 are together, will it be a good thing? Madeline and cindy
Dun tink so,they dun even noe each other =.=

21. What is no.2 studying about? Jamie
Would I noe ?

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? Chanapa
Chinese new year tat time mahh..

23. What kind of music band does no.8 like? Cher
Dunno

24. Does no.1 have any siblings? Felicia
Yepp.

25. Will you woo no.3? Chanapa
Of course,YES ! hahas,jkjk

26. How about no.7? Madeline
I tink she is already attached ,hahas

27. Is no.4 single? Agnes Tan
Tink so..

28. What is the surname of no.5? Ginnie
GINNIE TEO XIAO XUAN =]

29. What is the hobby of no.4? Agnes Tan
dunno lerhh,dancing ?

30. Do no.5 & 9 get along well? Ginnie and joyce wong
They dun even noe each other =.=

31. Where is no.2 studying at? Jamie
CHIJ St.Theresa's Convent

32. Talk something casually about no.1. Felicia
LAUGHTER QUEEN

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8? Cher
NOPE

34. Where does no.9 live? Joyce wong
Sunset there mahh

35. What colour does no.4 like? Agnes tan
dunno =.=

36. Are no.5 & 1 best friends? Ginnie and felicia
okok lorhh

37. Does no.1 have any pets? Felicia
Nopee

38. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world? Madeline
Maybe ? hahaha

39. What is no.10 doing now? Cindy
No idea =.=


You want u do it..
I lazy to tag u lorhh
psps
=]



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon