|
Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 9:29:00 PM
okkay.. July liao.. MONDAY Got the IR thing.. Den went for CCA.. oh shit den i forget.. =.= TUESDAY Nth much to say.. After school went for CCA Den learn about some steps. WEDNESDAY Today, First lesson is FnN. Den got the practical. Doing mock Pizza. Get 6/10. Coz my container is still wet. =.= Den my cheese not spread equally. =.= After tat recess, went to try on my FIRST dish i made in my life ! hahas Seriously it is quite nice. Den after that is math Doing some worksheets and blah. Den is english.. Pasupathy teaching lorh Den is chinese Mdm Oh didnt came and teach us Tink she got something important thing on =.= Den went to eat lunch with Agnes,Nichole,Ginnie,Cindy,Yi man and some other more ppl. Hahas, so many Den went up music room 4 my CCA. Den learn about alot of things lorh. Den went down to canteen for the memorable lane. Den while waiting, played contentration. hahas. so funny ! hahas. Den after the memorable lane, went hoem lorh Den waiting for my bus Den ginnie suddenly said her wallet lost Alamak Pity her sia. TAKECARELORH,GINNIE ! okkay larh.. byeeee |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|