Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:55:00 PM


Monday was normal school day
haiiz.
Ms cheng absent.
haiiz.
Den got HMT.
Same same lorhh.
Speechless about everyday life.

Today
After school got dance ..
Sec4 all stepped down liao..
ARHHH
I STRTING TO MISS THEM LIAO
They might be strict sometime but overall they are good :)
Hahas.
Den teach alot of dance..
Can't remember sia.
haiiz.
Bad memory :(
Den got new commitees and all tis
THREE CHEER FOR EVERYONE.
hahas
Okkay larhh
byebye

Why must you do tis ?
You think we will thank you for the "good" things you had done for us ?
yaya, as if
Why do you need to care so much ?
No one ask you to care.

Even my mother also didnt care so much.
In other word, you are too bossy.
And yet you still think you are doing good thing for us.
yaya, wadever
you think i care ?
Confiscated liao.
How you expect us to study ?
Do you have any idea how heavy our bag is if we are going to bring everyday ?
I bet you dunno.
WTF.
So wad if you are a teacher ?
You are just toking craps.
And you tink you are so~so great.
You tink you are so~so wonderful.
yaya, as if.
I had no idea how on earth you can be a teacher ?
You are even the CME teacher ?
Do you noe the basic thing the pupils nid /think ?
Of course , you dun.
And u tink you noe.
You are just daydreaming your shit out.
All i noe about you is tat the whole class hate you.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon