Thursday, July 31, 2008, 4:54:00 PM


HiHi everyone.
Long time nvr post le..
psps..

Tuesday
Morning assembly.
Got hair check.
Clip up my fringe :)
I so guai.
Hahas.
Anyway,
BingLiang,YaoHer and Benedict went up and gave a speech
To me,quite good liao :)
Hahas.
Den is lit.
Mr boay.
He wanted to check the homeowork.
Den i last min do,still can :)
hahas
Den is history.
Still so boring.
I seriously tink i will fail my history test for sure.
die :(
Seriously must buck up liao..
Den is recess.
Den went down to eat lorhh.
Den is english.
4get wad happened.
After tat is math.
Continued to discuss lorhh.
Den is chinese.
Mdm Oh lesson.
Asked me to read.
==
Den i only get 6/10.
==
nvms.
Den no IR.
IR changed to thursday
So went down to canteen to eat.
Den go for my CCA.
Went with cindy,valeska,yiman.
Coz agnes,ginnie went to the museum.
Nicole nvr come=muscle cramps.
haiiz
After dance went to mac with agnes and ginnie.
Den took tis:

Our shadows :D
Hahas.
Den after a while ,
jasmaine and jaslyn came too.
Had fun over there :)
HAHAHAHAHAS.

Wednesday
First few periods is FnN.
theory and blahh.
But no practical :(
Haiiz.
nvms.
Den is english..
skipskipskip.
Math periods.
Presentation lorhh.
But not our turn to present.
Heng :)
Coz wen qiao nvr come.
Den is chinese.
Newspapers thingy.
Den I went to museum lorhh.
with 1/5.
with felicia,kimberley,qiwei and jarrod.
okokok larhh.
Quite fun :)
Den went to mac with felicia.
Den went home lorhh.

Today
First few periods is PE.
Played badminton.
Den is geography.
lol.
Not even listening :(
Den is recess.
Went down to eat.
After tat is art.
Create the webpage blahh.
Den is english.
Pasupathy lesson.
skipskipskip.
Den is IR.
Lol.
Interview blahblahh.
Den me,bingliang and jarrod went to find kim.
Den walked 1 big round.
Den in the end,
left me :(
LOL.
nvms.
Den I went home lorhh..
okkay larhh..
gtg and study.
chinese common test tml.
byebye :)



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon