|
Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 8:37:00 PM
HELLOOOOOOO ! Finally i managed to find time to post. haiiz Busily with the musical every single day. Which end at 6plus. haiiz So late == okkay.. TUESDAY First lesson is history. Mr Edgerton lesson. One word: BORING haiiz I seriously cannot figure out wad he is toking about. Coz of his accent. I am bad in listening to ppl toking with their accent. I seriously can't understand. How to study for history ? I didnt learn anything. Haiiz Okkay,nvms. Next , PE . Went to hall and had our PE. But before we even strt playing, we are being "chased out". Haiiz Den played at the canteen instead coz raining. Got ppl play badminton in canteen meh ? == Nvms. Next , Geo. Ms leong lesson. Again no one is listening to her. Coz she is too Not fierce. After she finished scolding us, got ppl strt toking again. == Den is math. Mdm zheng came and teached us instead of mr chin. Again , I seriously dun understand wad she is toking. Coz of her accent [i think] Or she speak too softly aiya, idk. Den is IR. sianz larhh.. == haiiz Den one i speechless. Nth to say .. Den CCA, Practice the kick kick one. Den split along the corridor. Pain sia. But trained us mah.. == Den went to learn the SYF dance ? think so. If possible , also dance for national day de... Tat dance very diffcult. Den to turn and turn and turn. But try my best lorhh Jiayou :) Wednesday First few periods is FnN. Got practical and theory. Den is lit. Play some"game" lorhh. Den is english. Pasupathy lesson. Den is mt. But got early leave form. So skip MT. Hahas. Den went to nanyang girls' Den rehearsals. Sianz We waited at our room a few hours. Den we only performed a few mins. == haiiz nvms. Den, went home lorhh.. Reach home at 8plus. So late right ? i knew. Den tml still got lerhh.. Tml is full dress rehearsal. OMGosh haiiz okkay larhh gtg and watched TV. byeeeeeeee |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|