Thursday, July 10, 2008, 8:57:00 PM


HELLO !
HELLO !
HELLO !
I am super tired sia.
Coz of the musical thing.
Today full dress rehearsal,
OMGosh
I LOOK SO WEIRD.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Stay at Nanyang girls the whole day.
S-I-A-N.
Seriously got nth to do there.
And i cannot do my homework there.
Coz i get distracted very easily.
HAHAHAHA.
Okkay.
Den,rehearsal a few times.
Den had lunch.
Den slacked.
Den chat.
Den gossip.
Den blahblahblah.
HAHAHA.
Although very tired , but worth it larhh.
Coz got chance to bond with seniors.
HAHAs.
okkay.
Den found out seniors are actunally good !!
*thumb up*
hahas.
Okkay larhh..
gtg and rest
byebye.

I am strting to get sick of you.
Why are you acting like this?
You seem to go overboard.
Can you stop acting like this ?



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon