|
Friday, July 18, 2008, 9:41:00 PM
![]() Ginnie teo ![]() Agnes Tan ![]() Me=] the food agnes made de..[i also got help lorhh] HELLOOOOOOOO tml first 2 periods is science. Learning about sepration methods blahh. Den went to the lab and do practical. Den is recess. nth to say. :) Den is chinese. Mdm Oh teached and blahh. Den is CME. Ms cheng lesson. lol. Speechless. Den went to 1/1 and find agnes and ginnie. Den met kaien and meiqi. No CCA. GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD=] hahas Can rest :) Den agnes,ginnie and me went to jurong lake park and played played awhile. Den something happened. Super scary.. [ps.cannot post tis on blog] Den went to slack slack. Den took 154 to JP. Den went to eat. Den agnes made tat food [disgusting] Den went to shop shop around. Den wanted to buy the same handphone straps de. But in the end nvr. lol okkay larhh byeeeeeeeeeeeee |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|