Sunday, June 29, 2008, 5:01:00 PM


Yesterday
Went to Plaza singapura
andand
watched kong fu panda
It is Seriously FUNNY~FUNNY!!
It is worth it..
xD
Den went to shop around
Didnt see any nice clothings
So buy nth
Den went daiso
Mom buy lots of things
Den got a lot ppl
Sianz
Den den
went to eat at Long John Sliver
The last time i ate and i got a super bad stomachache
OMGosh
Den still got a movie to catch
=.=
Den mom went to buy some medicine
Den okkay liao
okkay..
back to the point
Den after that went home
Den dad come home le
Den went to accompany dad go eat
but i didnt
too full
=.=
Den went to big bookshop
Den saw uncle
Den chat a while
Den went big bookshop
Den go home lorh..
okkay larh..
tml got dance until 8pm
OMGosh
So late
Den next day still gt school
okkay larh
byeee

I am turning crazy soon or later if this continuce..
I am really really really tired
I had tried my best to control my anger
What if in the very last minute i burst my anger all out ?
sry but i can't imgaine
can't u see that i am putting my fake smile all along ?
omg

you are so blind



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon