Friday, June 27, 2008, 8:28:00 PM


Today,
got school
Den first lesson is english,
pasupathy lesson
haiiz
Den she toking about those personal account
=.=
So boring
Den,
is geography
Miss leong de lesson
the whole class was like toking non stop
hahas
Especially *****
[BTW , the ***** does nt mean the numbers of ABC lorh]
=.=
okkay,
Den after tat recess
didnt went down to eat
lOls
accompany kim & felicia
Den i crazy de
Go list all the brands and the MRT station on the paper
=.=
okkay..
i noe i am lame
But i cant help it ,u see
I AM STILL A LITTLE GIRL !!
hahas
jk
i am seriously joking okkay..
hahas
okkay,
back to the point
Den after recess ,
is MT
Den Study study study
=.=
okkay..
Den is CME
miss cheng lesson
okkay..
watched some videos and blah
Den doing some stuffs
=.=
Den went for my CCA,
Same old thing happens again
having fun with 小agnes, 小nichole & ginnie
hahas
Den went to have our lunch
den we went up to music room and practiced
practice makes perfect
Although is it tiring..
but must still continuce to JYJY
永远支持你们!!
hahas
Den went down to hall
Den performed
After that went home lorh

okkay larh..
gtg
byeeeeeeeeeexD



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon