Thursday, June 19, 2008, 8:52:00 PM


OMGosh..
School going strt...
Actunally was looking at my calendar
Den i kinda stunned
Coz 1 mth passed so fast..
Next monday strt school le..
Nid to go school
Nid to wake up at 5am +
Nid to study
Nid to do homeworks
Nid to stay back school for project and blah
haiiz
haiiz

Finally
i finished my hw
I finished my english worksheet which is 49 plus pages
I finished my chinese worksheet
I finished my Geo [ thanks to bryan ]
hahas
I haven finished my sci workbooks
Coz i dunno where i put them
Simply cannot find them
=.=
haiiz
so cannot do
...

Okkays..
tml nid to go back to school
for full dress resheral
=.=
haiiz
bo bian
okkay larh..
gtg
byeeee xD



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon