Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 3:37:00 PM


okkay..
school strt le..
=.=
okkay larh
got quite a few number of teachers changing
First,
ms tan our history teacher changed to one teacher
[forget the name le,ps]
Ms ow yong our lit teacher changed to Mr buoy
haiiz
all those good teachers all changed
=.=
WHYYYYYYYYYYY
=.=
okkay,

mon
Get scolding from mr nur
haiiz
den got hair check and attire check
Den the same old boys get caught again
=.=
After that
Went for phototaking
Den dunno wad qiwei do on my head
=.=
Den went back to class
Den do those report thing and blah
=.=

Tue
OMGosh
i forget le
=.=

today
First few periods is FnN
Ms cheng teaching
Den do things and bah
Den english
pasupathy lesson
hahas
see her i wanna laugh
dunno why
Den is math
got new teacher
Den blahblah
Den is chinese
went around the school a few times
haiiz
coz dunno where shld we go
hahas
Den go mac with kim and fel
den eat
den laughed like siao zhar bor
hahas
okkay , then the boys also got go
Den got lots of things happening larh..
haiiz


OMGOSH
so many ppl going to the musical
later i malu like shit
haiiz
how how how how
OMGOSH
haiiz

okkay larh..
this post long enough ??
hahas
gtg le
byeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon