Friday, June 20, 2008, 11:26:00 PM


okkay..
2 more days and school will strt..
i seriously dread going back to school
haiiz
But do i have any choice ?
I have no choice but to go school
Haiiz
=.=
Thought there will be no musical practice when school reopen
But i was wrong..
=.=
Still got alot de lorh..

Today
Woke up at 7.30am
Den reached school at about 8.50am
Okay,
Den changed into costume and get ready
Den we were told tat the time had changed to 10.30am
walao ?
AGAIN ?
Who the one who said that we MUST reach school at 9pm SHARP

MDM RANI
Haiiz..
Seriously fed up about it..
cheated us again and again
WALAO
haiiz
Den after that practice and practice again
That Fanny sure got lots of energy..
=.=
haiiz
Den got the photoshoot
Den went to have break
Den came back to school
Den practice and practice again
haiiz
Finally,
i can rest for 2 DAYS
oohh..
MY PRECIOUS 2 DAYS !!!
hahas..
Okkay larh..
gtg..
byeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon