Monday, June 9, 2008, 11:36:00 AM


okays..
was watching TV the whole day
was watching hana kimi AGAIN =.=
den watched some other shows
den watched dear dear son-in-law
=.=
den some boring ,
den i turn off the TV
and strted doing my hw
See , i am so guai
lOls
but after 15 mins,
i cannot stand it any longer
So , go shopping with mom and dad and my bro
lOls
coz my bro going to funeral
den is at hougang there
So , dad drive him there
den we walked around there
Heartland Mall , i think
if i am not wrong
den i ate caarrot cake
again
=.=
den i buy some stuffs
1 handphone pouch , socks , 2 t-shirt ( md de ) and chocolateeees !
hahas
den went home lorh
den played com awhile
den went to watched
ah long
hahas
Watched so many times liao ,
but still so funny
hahas
=.=
ok larh..
byeeeeeeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon