|
Thursday, June 12, 2008, 11:11:00 AM
Hhello nth to do so decided to post something Tuesday and wednesday went school for dance tuesday went to learn "hot hot " de dance wednesday we learnt how to "fly" hahas jk den my muscles ache all over the body.. sianz larh Monday cannot go out with jamie they all Last min got CCA haiiz haiiz haiiz Really miss them alot =.= okay larh.. seriously must strt my holidays hw liao , still got a pile of hw haven strted getting more lazy liao.. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|