Thursday, May 29, 2008, 9:27:00 PM


This WHOLE WEEK keep on going for CCA
I AM SERIOUSLY DARM FED UP
It just a musical nia..
then they make such a big fuss over it
Then ,
today,
went to school today at 7.30+
then,
wait wait wait
wait until senior told us the time change to 10.30
wa lao
made us come so early nvm
then still must wait so long ?
so,
went to Mac
Then,
had fun over there
then,
went back to school
Then try on the costume
Then haiiz
mine so loose ?
sianz
then still nid to wait for so long
Then,
everyone fed up
Then take photo,
some of us no mood to luagh
Then,
the photographer still said we all dun make this job difficult
wa lao
as if we want like that
their fault right
say the time wrongly still there tok craps
haiiz
bo bian
Then went home lorh
ok larh
byeeeeeeeeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon