Friday, May 30, 2008, 6:36:00 PM


okays..
I SERIOUSLY WANNA GO OUT LARH
I WANT
I AM SO SICK OF STAYING AT HOME DOING NTH AT ALL
The most important thing is ,
I MISS MY GALFRIENDS !
haiiz
haiiz
but wad can i do ?
my mom just dun let me go out
My CCA is tiring me out
Finally had 1 FREEweek without any CCA or anything
i can just slack at home
Even though i had NTH to do at home
But i seriously nid a rest larh....
My galfriends had been asking me "when can u go out ?"
Seriously i had no idea wad to tell them larh..
Sometimes i would just like to slack at home
but sometimes i miss them LOADS
AND THE VERY LAST THING-my mom dun let me out
haiiz
bo bian
haiiz

okays..
will stop my craps here..
byeeeeeeeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon