Thursday, May 8, 2008, 5:25:00 PM


ok..
left a few more papers
D & T
sicence
higher MT P2
math P2
chinese P3
that's all mah
geography paper quite ok larh..
hope will at least get A2 ?
i noe that very high..
but must have goal wad
hehehe
then english paper ok larh
CL quite hard
sianz liao
HMT paper 1 quite ok
math paper 1 is hard
lit some hard some easy
some of my friends dun even had enough time to finish
luckily i finished in time
phew
ok alrh..
gtg
byeee xD



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon