|
Friday, May 2, 2008, 6:29:00 PM
OK.. today was chinese P1 and P2 P1 still okays larh.. P2 was kinda hard dunno wad the heck it toking larh.. anyway, i had tried my best if still cannot score well bo bian liao -_-" Qi wei kanna tio HFM diease then yao her tio stomach flu wad stomach flu anyway ?? He went to hospital.. serious sia Qi wei said maybe his cousins passed to him ai ya.. wadever larh then, he cannot only come to school on next mon on next tues wish him recover soon opps yao her also okays that all le.. btw, got any quiz website nowsdays addicted to it hahas ok larh gtg byeeeeeeeeeeee |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|