Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 8:54:00 PM


UPDATED

Nothing to do..sianz
Name 20 people you can think of right now.Don't read the questions until you've named the 20 people.At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this.It's not in order.
1.Felicia
2.Kimberley
3.Jamie
4.Chanapa
5.Min Er
6.Shan Zhen
7.Sharnie
8.joyce wong
9.joyce siew
10.william
11.derek
12.Qi wei
13.bing liang
14.Jarrod
15.Sherman
16.Rupert
17.Jermaine
18.Cher
19.cedric
20.Jiahao


=How did you meet 14? ( Jarrod )
Coz same class and he is so noisy..hahas
=What would you do if you never met 1?( Felicia )
I will not be laughing the whole day..xD
=What if 9 and 20 date ? ( Joyce siew & JiaHao )
I dun think they even noe each other..hw to date ?? HAHAS
=Will 6 & 17 date? ( Shan Zhen & Jermaine )
I dun think they r les
=Describe 3.( Jamie )
Cute ,nice ,kind , funny ?
=Describe 7.( Sharnie )
Can be damn crazy sometimes, nice ,friendly..
=Do you know any of 12's family members?( Qi wei )
nope
=What language does 15 speak?(Sherman)
mostly chinese mah..
=Who is 9 going out with?(joyce siew)
no idea at all
=How old is 16(Rupert)
13 ?
=When is the last time you spoke to 13?(bing liang )
today about 11 plus ?
=Who is 2's favourite band/singer?( Kimberley)
Jay
=Would you ever date 4?( Chanapa )
NO
=Would you ever date 1?( Felicia)
Oh PLS..GIRLS ARE NOT MY TYPE
=Is 19 single?( Cedric )
dunno
=Would you ever be in a relationship with 11? ( derek )
NOOO
School of 3?( Jamie )
CHIJ St.Theresa's Convent
Where does 6 live?( Shan Zhen )
Somewhere near me
What is your favourite thing of 5?( MinEr )
She is funny,friendly and kind -.-
Have you seen 2 naked?( Kimberley )
HARLOWWW I DUN WANT


5ppl

[felicia]
[kimberley]
[chanapa]
[Jermaine]
[chanapa]



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon