Friday, May 23, 2008, 4:47:00 PM


HOO..
Got back my report book
See that pic of mine i wanna puke
ok then,
Class position : 13/36
Level position : 86/192

Okays..
it not that good..
i noe
sianz
but my mama nvr scold sia..
miracle
hahas

Today math damn funny
Mr chin told us to move the tables to the side
Then,
Mr Chin asked yinhao to give a speech
Then he blur
hahas
Then Mr chin asked one by one to go and have a talk on hw to spend our holidays
then if got nth to say about,
We all have the rights to ask 3 questions
Then loh liang asked,"Wad ur colour of ur underwear"
hahas
lmao
Then after that mr chin let us talked talked
Then qiwei,felicia,kim and i talkde talked lorh
Then, think jarrod pushed jarrod and he fall on me
Then he injured his back
Then bing liang still keeping fighting with jarrod
then jarrod damn angry
Then his back too pain,
and he cried
OMG..
seriously this is my second times i saw a guy cried
then everyone comfort him lorh
Then,actunally i damn angry one
but Then he cried
so aiya..
forget about it....


Then, nowsdays keep on having CCA..
sian sian

ok larh..
byeeeeeeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon