|
Saturday, April 19, 2008, 10:17:00 AM
Yesterday went to jurong park and played.. then took some pictures.. hahas.. call jarrod to come he dun want.. sian.. felicia stuck there... opps..this one took long time ago liao..just "shui bian" post ok..this is lame ..is qi wei this derek..that time at bus "tou tou" took de.. kimberley and felicia climbing..i dun dare to climb..hahas kimberley and felicia...that's all larh.. byeee
|
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|