Monday, March 24, 2008, 8:17:00 PM


yo mama !!
ok...
i got "infected " by kimberley..
hahas
ok.
goof firday went out with shan zhen and min er
OMGosh..
they change a lot
hahas
they DID change a lot..
hair style but they still remained my VERY BEST FRIENDS !!
hahas..
i noe i am being lame..
-_-"
ps larh..
ok..
then went to cck coz min er meeting someone there..
so go with her
then went to take neoprints
whoo
the opera one quite nice larh..
not so bad as i think..
hahas
NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT COVER !!
hahas
kays,i am talking craps
hahas
then went to eat eat
then i was laughing like crazy..
all thanks to felicia and kimberley..
they pass the virus to me..
haiiz
maybe it good to be cheerful sometimes..
hahas
but look at a different angle
hahas
then
walked walked around cck
then went to shan zhen's ah ma hse
coz nid to do my project
then mom called me said she and kor kor at imm
the i rushed there ..
hahas
leave shan zhen and min er..
ps arh..
then that all lorh..
HAVE A GREAT TIME !
hahas

school had happened lots of things
but no way i am writing down here..
so ps lorh.
kay larh..byee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon