Sunday, March 30, 2008, 8:43:00 PM


Today,
went to marina sqaure to shop shop around..
then took some pictures on the way..
coz very boring mah..


A fashion escapade in marina sqaure.
the actual thing..
outside the food court
durian..hahas
another picture of outside the food court....
CHIJMES
again..
opps..my reflection..
raffles city..
??
hotel..
???dunno where am i..
building..again..
again and again..
see the yellow lines..
??
nice..
the tree block the building..
??? where is this place ?

see the clouds..
just take for fun..
nice blue..
haiiz..1 more number can buy 4D liao..
??wad this ?
that all le..byee !













Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon