|
Friday, March 7, 2008, 8:01:00 PM
ok.. finally got a chance to use com tml got sec 1 camp.. till sunday kinda sian.. haiiz.. then monday still got training then tuesday to wednesday got dance camp.. camp again.. then actunally tuesday got D & T remidal de.. yhen cannot go lorh. then because of that , my mom nagged it the whole day.. sad wants to call the office and complained blah blah blah if she really intend to complain, i die .. then kim and felicia had been "emo" this few days about ~~ srry arh.. cannot said out.. told them not to ~~ liao.. see ..they dun believe my words.. just hope they can solved the problem as soon as posible i am strting to get used to sec life.. to be more independent and more social.. so that u can make more friends and not more enemies.. not like that *** i have been a good junior to the senior.. coz i good mah.. hahas they so happy that i am in their group for camp.. hahas i am so popular.. just jk kkays.. ok larh..byeeee |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|