Tuesday, February 5, 2008, 7:43:00 PM


today..
went to school lorh
then heng arh !
never get caught today..
hee hee..
then got math..
got class test..
quite ok larh..
but somehow..
i forget all..
opps
nvm larh..
then is DVD
dunno why..
felicia and kim both mute liao
but at least kim got said something
but felicia completely nope !
haiiz..

then is recess
nth really happened larh..
then is CME
ms cheng lesson
talked craps one..
then watched the king and I
some parts funny larh
then is EL
mrs pasupathy
she darm wad lorh..
then is MT
got nth special lorh..
then is md
today,
sec 1 ppl all siao one lorh..
we keep on counting darm loudly while practicing our moves
hahas
then went home lorh..
ok larh..
byeee
BTW, wish everyone a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon