|
Wednesday, February 6, 2008, 9:43:00 PM
today half day.. then i md got performance haiiz.. then must wear those costume then when going to the stage.. i did not even look at the ppl.. i think i no face liao then after that give the hong bao.. then go to level 3 and watched those performance.. then go gave those teachers the oranges.. after than went up to the music room and got debrief ah la mah.. takes so long sia.. then rushed to the bus stop and takes bus then walked to CPS then chanapa saw me woah ! she like crazy girl.. so happy to see me sia ! then she rush over and hug me.. hee hee i so famous ! hahas then saw liyun,jia xuan,jamie,joyce wong and siew ,angie and more.. then so hungry sia but no $$ then chan said go with her to JP then she treat me.. so i go lorh then she buy a pencil case for herslef and her friend.. and also she buy 1 wallet for herself ok larh.. byeee |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|