Sunday, February 3, 2008, 9:00:00 AM


dun feel like posting..
but just post a short one will do..
CNY coming lia..
this year CNY seem so fast larh..
dun really have lots of time to go and prepare ...
then so tired larh..
still not sure whether going back to CPS on wed..
scarced i cannot make it..
but lots of ppl seem to go right ?
haiiz...
but i will try my very best to make it,ok ?
then school so bad one..
after CNY is all our common test sia..
got marks given one lerh..
then also go math class test in this coming tuesday..
the mr chin expectation darm high lorh..
then he teaches very fast..
expecting us to noe liao..
Just hope i dun nid to retest on this test again...
ok..maybe going out again today..
coz kor kor haven buy CNY clothes..
then he going to buy today..
maybe my parents and i will tag along also..
hahas

MY FEAR IS COMING NEARER AND NEARER..
I DUN WANT TO PERFORM DURING CNY
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT
I DUN WANT !!!
I JUST DUN WANT TO PERFORM DURING CNY IN SCHOOL !
I FEEL SO EWWWWWWWWWW..
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ?
PLS
PLS
PLS
PLS
PLS
=.=
OK LARH..BYEEEEE



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon