Friday, January 4, 2008, 6:51:00 PM


yeah !
manage to use com for 1 hr
today,
is the last day of the first week,
which is the last day of orientation,
went back to class,
then decorate the noticeboard
then practice cheers
wa kao..
those councillors are darn loud..
hahas
then went for the station games
really requires teamwork..
then then went for recess
then chat chat with rupini
she so
FUNNY
then then
got the talk by the councillors about their trip to shanghai
then the councillors teach us how to dance mass dance
i am darn confused
=.=
it the dance which must dance by 1 girl and 1 boy
diao
but we dance girls and girls
and boys and boys
but some councillors r 1 girl and 1 boy
=.=
then got the prize thingy
our class got the
BEST TEAMWORK !
YEAh !!!
hais..
tml still nid to go back to school
got the talk about CCA
actunally ,
parents is invited to go also
but my parents cannot make it
so never go..
but students must go..
wa kao !
9am - 12.30pm
=.=
ok larh..
post unitl here
byeeeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon