Sunday, January 20, 2008, 6:08:00 PM


today..
went to west coast for breakfast..
then cannot find black shirt for my modern dance thingy
><
then dad drove me to bedok..
then shop around lorh
then found the shirt
but but only got L and XL..
wad the..
so cannot lorh
so no choice buy another type lorh..
then after that went to city plaza
so many clothes there larh..
then bought 1 short jeans..
it nice !
hahas
then went home le lorh..
then in my dad's car , mom said wanted to go somewhere..
but my dad and i too sian liao..
so dun want to go lorh..
...
that all le larh..
byeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon