|
Saturday, January 5, 2008, 5:43:00 PM
today, went back to school for the talk about CCAs then then the principal talked talked about 1 hr and another teacher talked about CCA for about 30mins then got performance by choir & modern dance then went to level 1 to see the CCA display.. then they give a lots of flyers de lorh.. then 1 of my councillors(qian hui) bring us to the modern dance display.. chey she is in modern dance.. then she wants to adverti.. hahas then then went around to see see with my friends then the modern dancer went to dance .. so we just go and see see lorh.. then another of my class councillors asked, councillor :You want to join modern dance arh ? me: no larh..why ? you want to join arh ? councillor:no larh ! then we all ended up laughing.. hahas then went to find some seat to sit.. then found one which is near the fish pond.. then played truth or dare.. so FUNNY.. then 1 teacher came and asked us whether we have selected a CCA already then we said NO then get a yelling from him then went to asked rupini then she said no nid today monday also can then teacher SIAO SIAO SIAO !!! then went back home lerh.. Below are our jurong sec cheers : 1. 3 cheers for everyone ! (5 claps) 3 cheers for everyone ! (5 claps) 3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for everyone !!(11 claps) 2. I got a fever I'm hot I can't be stopped I got a fever I'm hot I can't be stopped I got a front oo , back ahh , can't be stopped I got a front oo , back ahh , can't be stopped I got a fever I'm hot.... 3. Leader: Jurong OI ! Respond: OI ! Leader: Jurong OI ! Respond: OI ! Leader: Jurong OI ! Respond: Sa Sa OI ! that all i can remember..will update more if i suddenly remember... |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|