Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 6:03:00 PM


today ,
strt studying liao..
quite ok larh..
only the english teacher so shit larh..
so ****
haha
let me intro my teachers:
math : Mr chin
english : miss pathy
CME :ms cheng
form teacher : ms cheng
chinese teacher : Mdm oh
history : miss tan
geograhy: shit..forget liao
that all le mah...
then school is still ok lorh..
i thought sec school will be like so siao
haha
then CCA problem..
i DUNNO WAD TO CHOOSE
sport is out for me
coz i did not get selected..
*sobs sobs *
then maybe will join modern dance
=.=
dunno larh..see first
gtg liao..
byeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon