|
Saturday, January 12, 2008, 9:07:00 AM
this few days at school.. keep on playing truth or dare.. siao liao so sad larh michelle got transfer to commonwealth.. if not can play with her.. she darn funny lorh.. but but.. all my friends keep on asking me and teasing me about that guy wa kao larh.. we r just friends larh.. then they keep on saying those rubbish.. -_-" then nid lots of rings file... so sian larh... then PE so short.. coz the teacher late for 1/2 hr then once we warmed up.. PE over liao.. siao.. ok larh..byeee remember to tag me lorh... |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|