Tuesday, January 1, 2008, 9:47:00 PM


today,
went to bugis to shop around with my brother and my mom..
then went to bugis stret.
got so many bags lorh..
so bought 1 sling bag..
$28
quite ok larh..
then then
went to shop around at OG
then after that,
went to bugis junction
but got nth de..
so went home le..

school is strting tml..
so anxious....
can i make new friends ??
wish i can lorh..
BTW ,
wish everyone a NEW YEAR DAY !!
and and
i will not be posted so much when school strt..
pai seh arh..
ok lah..
gtg..byeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon