|
Sunday, January 20, 2008, 8:48:00 AM
ok yesterday.. wanted to do the surname thingy.. but they said i dun have permisson to acess this website.. die liao lorh.. monday must hand it lerh ! but is not my fault right ? so going to tell mdm oh the whole thing.. ok then.. went to centrepoint to shop around.. looking for new year clothes.. actunally i almost buy all liao.. but not my dad.. so he buy 1 levi jeans , 2 T-shirt and 1 short sleeves shirt but he said he haven buy long sleeves yet.. >_< i haven buy my shoes yet ! all does not suit me de.. -_-" then mom wanted me to buy another swimming suit for me.. coz this friday strt swimming lesson but i can still use the old one wad.. why must buy ? so in the end also buy lorh.. then after that went home lerh lorh.. ok larh.. byeeeeeee |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|