Monday, January 21, 2008, 8:05:00 PM


let see..
today when to school..
kim asked got do the EL journal thing
shit..i never do..
so ask felina to help me..
then all the idea were thought by her sia..
hahas
thx arh !
then after that is MT
which is kinda boring..
then is EL
the pasupathy..
she use different ways to punish ppl one
for boys ,
push up position or 20 times push up
for girls,
just put ur both hands straight..
then after EL is recess..
played truth or dare again..
kinda sick with it..
alway ask same questions one..
haiiz..
then is D&T..
the teacher quite funny larh
lucky got 2 boys lorh..
at least got some laughter..
if not it is completely slient...
then got lots of theory..
when can we strt doing our own design work ?
kinda looking forward to..
hahas
then after than is assembly..
which is so darn boring larh
then everytime miss our PC lesson
wad the..
then is HCL
only 1/2 lesson
coz 3pm got the committee workshop thing..
darn boring sia..
(everything seem boring to me..hahas)
they just talked and talked and talked non-stop..
...
then 6pm dismiss..
FINALLY !!
then went home lorh..
ok larh..byeeeeeeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon