Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 11:25:00 AM


yesterday
was Merry Christmas !
yeah !
like it loads !
then went to my cousin's condo to celebrate...
then when i reached ,
most of those "smaller" cousin were already swimming..
but i never swim larh..
coz so troublesome...
but bring this and that..
then went for BBQ..
to my surprise ,
jia lin came !
then she never went for a swim larh..
but she wanted to play with the water..
so after much thinking..
went down with her lorh.
but but just walking around the pool..
then jia lin was wearing jeans and track shoes..
so nid to take off the shoes but just fold up her jeans..
then play lorh..
hahas
then went up to my cousin's hse
so bad..we all missed kinship..
bu at least we did not miss the golden path..
then exchange present...
i got 7 presents !
yeah !
list of my presents :
a hello kitty watch from lily aunty
a precious moment notebook from my cousin
a container of chocolate from my cousin also
a toy monkey from the exchange presents
a soft cushion from my aunt
some chocolate sweets from my cousin
1 adidas shirt from my cousin
so happy to recevie so~so many presents
that all le larh..
byeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon