Monday, December 31, 2007, 11:10:00 PM


srry arh..
this few days never post ..
coz my cousin came to stay with me
for 2 days..
sunday,
went to shop around..
then bought my school shoes
& 4 pairs of school socks
then also brought la bin xiao xin VCDs..
then went home..
then monday,
my cousin went home at about 1pm++
then stayed at home to watch TV..
then went to have my dinner and went to jurong point
coz mom wanted to buy telephone..
coz my room de telephone not in working condition..
then shoped around lorh..
then saw BAGS !
but they are either too small or too big..
*angry*
that's all le..
byeee...........



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon