Sunday, December 23, 2007, 7:29:00 PM


srry arh..
never post lately.......
yesterday
went out with my aunts and my cousins to shop around..
then 7 ppl squeue into a car..
wa kao..
then i got darn sick lah..
but never said..
xD
haiis..
then shop around for a very long time without resting..
then my legs darn tired...
then feeling so~so sick...
coz headache(coz of the drive) & my leg wanted to break liao..
><
then finally dinner time
went to coffee shop to eat..
then they order lots of foods..
i am so~so FULL
hahas..
then after that went home
ai yo..
still nid to squeue into a "tiny" car again..
then dad drive those aunts to the MRT..
AT LAST i can have a perfect seat !
then on the way back ,
have a very bad headache..
then went to have a sleep lorh..
today
went out with my tutor & her niece to orchard
then went to takashimaya 4th floor..
went to the restaurant..
high class lorh..
then order fish & chip (my faves)
then got salad ( raw vegatables),
carrot soup,
toasted bread ( so nice )
and then finally came the fish & chip
NICEEE!
hahas
then cannot eat finish..
><
then went to taka to shop around
especially the children department
coz got tutor's niece
that all le..
byeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon