Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 9:49:00 PM


todday
our class arranged back our table and chairs...
2 together..
but
we must sit back own place lahx...
(for wad ??!!)
total $$ colected for the I & E is $792.5
quite ok le ba...
then ms wong said that
going to have a captains ball compeition among the P6
girls and girls..
and
boys and boys..
wa lao larhxx
shan zhen go and choose me..
hate it !!
wadever..
but quite fun larhx...
then go for the P4 I & E
al the stuffs are like LAME..
but still brought some items lorhxx..
then then

got sell earings lerhx !!
but
i cannot wear metal earings...
i can only wear plastic..
so sad..
joyce.siew brought larh.
the flower one..
so nice !!!



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon