|
Thursday, November 22, 2007, 9:57:00 PM
today, got our PSLE result... i thought it our day of death... luckily.. but.. all the pupils in our school get quite good leh... higgest is 275.. both is china ppls lorhx... so NOT fair..... the reason they r clever than us coz.. 1.they r older than us 2.coz they r older than us-- they have more brain cells than us.. their brain is WAY BIGGER than us !! that the following reason they r so CLEVER..... but that girl no expression one lorhx.. looking so -_-". kindda dumb.. ok lah,wanna go and play games le.. byeeeeeee |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|