Thursday, November 1, 2007, 3:45:00 PM


today dun go for any outing.....
today at school
just arrange those tables for the I & E stuffs...
then min er dunno why in a bad mood ??
then paint the cardboard purple..
then MT liao..
saw Ms tang..
asked her when and why about the treat at the Mcdonald..
she said must waited until the release of PSLE..
diao
i really scared on that day dun have the mood to eat lerh..
i am really worried for the PSLE..
ok..then xiang ting and shan zhen play stress with each other..
can't remember who win
coz min er and i are planing about the I& E stuffs..
then after they play finish
we played UNO..
first round min er won..
second round xiang ting won..
haiss...
then play ball with shan zhen in the classroomie..
got nth to do wad..
then after MT
went back to classs
wa lao..
so rush lah..
ms wong like keeping on scolding us..
wad the F_
she siao de...
then min er,shan zhen and i never went down for recess
coz wanna to finish writing the exit and enter ....
so at about 11
we went down to the IT lab for the math survey thing..
then asked a lot of questions...
ok after that,
went back to classroom
saw them decorating
so help lorh..
also got nth to do..
then made dian rong angry..
and she cried..
i am really srry about that...
i really regret ..
hope you forgive me..
then after apologized
went to the bus interchange to buy some snacks..
darn hungry..
then took 284 home lorhs...
then XXX called me
apologized to me..
so just forgive her..
i am not so short tempered ..
that all larh..
wish me good luck on I& E !!



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon