|
Saturday, November 10, 2007, 10:16:00 AM
srry larhx... yesterday was a short post.. pai seh..pai seh... before going to joyce wong' hse, we were in school.. then ms wong wanted us to go and practice our captains ball ... then min er ,shan zhen and me were in 1 team (we were alway be together) then we VS q.ain , haiqa and farhana... coz 1 team should only have 3 ppl.. then shan zhen was about to throw the ball to me... and i was about to catch it.. but but q.ain just push me from the side.. then i fell.. OMG...starting is like so pain !! then wanted to cry liao larh.. but still bear it... i dun want to cry infront of so many ppl.... so embarrssed... hahas.... then slowly get up ... shan zhen help me to the tap and wash.. wa lao.. so pain ........ then washed liao, just continuced playing.. heck care larhx... then that all larhx for yesterday..byessssss..... |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|