Saturday, November 3, 2007, 7:01:00 PM


FINally found a nice blogskin ! !
today went to jurong east sport complex for a swim..
with my mom..
she dun really dares..
hahas
but she still went into the pool..
coz the water is like so strong..
and my mom scared ..
she dunno how to swim wad..
then went about 2 hrs then came back
coz wanna watch "FU MAN REN SIAN"
darn funny lorh !
BTW,
my first bro said the cai hua show(StarSearch)
one of the guy
name called ANDIE CHEN
is his friend's brother..
so shock to heard that...
then the TAN SIA CHONG
is my second bro NS senior lorh..
hahas
then
that all for today
BYEES!
btw
PLS PLS tag before you leave !



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon