|
Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 3:55:00 PM
yeah!!Juz foundd a nice blogskin agAin!!!So hapPy....My mood is alwayy happy after findinG some NICE BLOGSKIN......Juz went to someone(cannot say) blog, the blogskin is so NICE!!that galz is so CUTE!!! Juz like that person!!!hahas..anyway my FCK neighbour renovating..Darn her lah..She cut the wood juz right otside my hse(MINE corridoor)...Then made all the noise and the dust!!! how i wish i can just knock her door and when she open the door,give her a slap!!! By thenn, i will be so shiok!! and she will be sitting there crying and calling MUMMY!!! hahas!! then she leave all those rubbish on MINE corridoor!!!!!!! then she went off.....so stupiid!!!! FCK her lah.....causing me no choiice but to say her that word....! @#$%^&&^$^&^*&$@#$%@$%@$ her lah !!!!!That all leh..byessssss |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|